Dragonflies for Ruby relies solely on volunteers, fundraising, and other charitable contributions to provide support and services to families enduring pregnancy and infant loss. While payment is not required for you to receive support, it is highly encouraged to keep us sustainable. Thank you for providing financially to Dragonflies for Ruby. Click here for payment of services or to contribute to this ministry.
Your monetary support provides:
- In-person support to a family enduring pregnancy loss.
- Telephone and email support for families enduring pregnancy loss.
- $5 provides a free book to a family enduring miscarriage.
- $35 provides a bereavement box for a family enduring pregnancy loss.
Recommended contributions based on support provided:
- $500-$1200 for in-person support during miscarriage or stillbirth
- $35-$150 for the 12-week therapeutic mentorship program
- $60 for a one hour in-person mentoring session
- $50 for birth professional consulting
- $35 for phone consultation/mentoring
- $25 for attending the Birth Professionals Support Group
Contributions to Dragonflies for Ruby are not deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions. Consult your tax adviser.