When we discover we are pregnant, we immediately have hopes and dreams for our baby growing inside us. Those dreams never include planning for our baby’s death. With the services of a bereavement doula, you will not walk this journey alone.
You will receive continuous loving and compassionate support.
Initial Consultation is free. Services provided are:
- Weekly support through emails, texts, phone, or in-person
- Attendance at appointments
- Attendance during labor and birth
- Memory making during pregnancy, labor, and birth (including photography)
- Support through the NICU experience (if any)
- Support through the death of your baby
- Planning the final resting place for your baby (funeral/memorial planning)
- Assistance through the initial postpartum period
- Support for pumping for your NICU baby, donating your milk (if you so choose), or assisting you with techniques to help dry your milk
- Depending on the level of service you request, I may also be available to attend follow-up appointments.
- 12-week therapeutic mentorship program
If you are reading this following the death of your baby, my 12-week therapeutic mentorship program is extremely helpful. You are given a weekly assignment to help you navigate your journey. Even if you live out-of-state, we can communicate through email and receive a high level of support. If you chose to terminate your pregnancy, the 12-week therapeutic mentorship program is also available.
See fee schedule for payment suggestions.
String of Pearls is another organization that can help with your decision to carry your baby to term. They offer financial assistance for funerals and grief counseling.
For abortion support, visit Ending a Wanted Pregnancy.