October 15th Pregnancy, Infant, & Child Loss Candlelight Vigil and Remembrance
We are sorry to report that due to COVID we are unable to host a 2021 event. Rowan Tree Foundation hosts events twice a year.
There are ways to hold your own memorial.
- Purchase a special candle
- At 7pm, on October 15th, light the candle.
- Say a prayer or recite a special poem.
- Say your baby(ies) name out loud.
- Listen to a few songs while watching the candle flicker.
- Tell your baby how much you love them and miss them.
- Blow out your candle.
We’re sorry so much has been taken and changed over these last two years. Times are challenging.
Dragonflies for Ruby has taken a significant step back due to many of these challenges with regulations and visitors. We’re sorry we cannot be of service to you as you endure your loss. Hopefully in a few years, we will be able to pick up this ministry again. Pax Christi, Elizabeth
These are pictures from past events.
3 thoughts on “October 15th Candlelight Vigil”
Comments are closed.